Step 1: Choose Your Gym
Click on a gym below to choose your easyGym.
Step 2: Choose Your Membership
Click on a membership below to make your choice.
Choose one or more days for your day pass(es), today's date is
Step 3: Choose Your Extras
Click any extras you would like below.
One or more extras have been pre-selected because they are required to be eligible for the offer.
Step 4: Your Details » Basics
Step 4: Your Details » Contact
Step 4: Your Details » Physical Activity Readiness
You have answered yes to one or more questions, please review your answers or confirm the following:
Step 5: Confirmation & Payment
The Direct Debit Guarantee
- This Guarantee is offered by all banks and building societies that accept instructions to pay Direct Debits.
- If there are any changes to the amount, date or frequency of your Direct Debit Fore Fitness Ltd will notify you in advance of your account being debited or as otherwise agreed. If you request Fore Fitness Ltd to collect a payment, confirmation of the amount and date will be given to you at the time of the request.
- If an error is made in the payment of your Direct Debit by Fore Fitness Ltd or your bank or building society you are entitled to a full and immediate refund of the amount paid from your bank or building society.
- If you receive a refund you are not entitled to, you must pay it back when Fore Fitness Ltd asks you to.
- You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by simply contacting your bank or building society. Written confirmation may be required. Please also notify us.
Bank account confirmation
By clicking the "Confirm" button below, you are confirming that you are the account holder and that you are the only person required to authorise debits from this account. If not you will need to download and complete a paper direct debit mandate form.
Secured by SagePay
We know that security online is a major concern. Card issuers are becoming stricter with their security processes – in a bid to tackle online fraud.
We take security online very seriously. Our number one priority has always been to make sure your transactions are highly secure, and that your details are 100% safe. That’s why we opted for Sage Pay as a secure online payment system.
All transaction information passed between easyGym and the Sage Pay system is encrypted using 128-bit SSL certificates. You can be completely assured that nothing you pass to Sage Pay’s servers can be examined, used or modified by any third parties attempting to gain access to sensitive information.
We (easyGym) do not store any credit card data on our servers, we simply collect, or capture the credit card details in a secure environment and securely send these to Sage Pay.
By clicking the "Confirm" button below, you are confirming that you are the account holder and that you are the only person required to authorise debits from this account. The transaction will be attempted immediately.